The human brain might just be the most complex object in the world…
…and there is a lot we do not know about it. It holds our memories, keeps out heart beating, tells our muscles to move, allows us to learn and speak, it also allows us to feel emotions and have fun.
Here are what the different parts of the brain do:
- Cerebrum: Holds our memories, and controls how we respond to different sensory signals from the world around us.
- Cerebellum: Coordinates all of your movement and muscles to help you walk and remain balanced.
- Frontal Lobe: Controls our ability to use words and speech as well as how we react to situations emotionally.
- Parietal Lobe: Controls our sense of touch as well as how we use our hands to complete tasks.
- Occipital Lobe: This is when our sense of vision is controlled from.
- Temporal Lobe: This is where our sense of hearing is centered as well as our ability to organize things.
- Pons: Controls our breathing and heartbeat.
- Brain Stem: Sends all of the decisions that the brain makes to the rest of the body.